Monday, October 10, 2011

Kelly Higgins

Hey everyone! As you read in my last post, I assisted Kelly at a Greek wedding. Well there's a little more to that story that I wanted to tell you.
When we first moved from Oklahoma to the coast, it was the hardest thing I ever had to go through. The hardest part was leaving my friends and having to make new ones. I asked God to please bring someone in my life who had a passion for photography and who would become a great friend. well, one day my mom went to get her hair done and one of the ladies who worked there was talking about some amazing pictures that were taken by her friend Kelly. Mom looked at them and really liked them. I was a senior in High School at the time so she was hoping Kelly could do my pictures. A few weeks later I went to a shopping center called The Market Common and met Kelly. I instantly liked her! She was so sweet and full of joy. The funny thing is I'm not a photogenic person. At all. But Kelly made me feel very comfortable and took some awesome pictures!
Sometime after that, she called and asked me if I was interested in helping her shoot a wedding. I was so excited and nervous all at the same time. That was the first time we really got to know and spend time together. It was a blast! We were so tired after but it was worth it.




From then on I've helped her with several shoots. Knowing that she needs me to help her makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.














This picture was taken from the Greek Wedding. I thought it was a good picture of the lady behing the lens :)


When we got to our hotel, Kelly saw the bed and we wanted to get a cute picture of her jumping. The ceiling was very low so she had to be careful. I love this picture!















Well I hope you enjoyed a little piece of my friendship with Kelly. I can't wait to do more shoots with her in the future!







1 comment:

  1. When we are obedient to His will for our lives, He will always bless us above and beyond! So thankful for Kelly and her friendship with you.

    ReplyDelete