Monday, October 17, 2011

So Exciting!!

Well this has been a great day so far!! About a month ago mom and I went shopping and found a high end store called Coco & Company. It's a store in Calabash, NC which is mot too far from where I live. They had all sorts of nice clothes, dishware and antique nick-nacs. I was hoping I would find some props or something and found a beautiful Kodak Brownie in it's original box!! I was so excited!
Then last week my friend Katie came into town for Fall Break and wanted to go to Coco's While we were I met the owner ( who is precious! ) and gave her a few of my business cards. I later got an email asking if I would send her a copy of the picture which was on the back of my card. She wanted to put it on Facebook for some advertising! This was the picture: She went on to say she would recommend me to anyone who asked about a photographer in the area and hoped I would stop by again! So you should go check out Coco & Company on Facebook!

The second exciting news is that my mom has a blog called Living To Seas The Moment! I know she would love you to visit her and see what a great mom she is! She didn't say that last part but of course she's a great mom! So go check out my mom, Kimberly at livingtoseasthemoment.blogspot.com and give her some of that love you continue to give me! I hope you all have a fantastic week!







4 comments:

  1. awww, thanks for the love, Natalie. I AM excited about your news!!! And would love for your followers to drop by for a visit...
    www.livingtoseasthemoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic self-portrait! Good luck with the new business and keep taking as many photos as you can! Cheers from Turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Natalie -- just wanted you to know that I think your blog is fantastic and I passed along the Versatile Blogger Award to you today over at my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natalie! What a great blog you have!! Congrats on your Versatile Blogger Award! I am now your newest follower via Three Mango Seeds; and I hope you will follow me, too! Many blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete