Monday, November 7, 2011

Better Late Than Never!




I really need to focus on sticking to this whole blog thing!


rule1. Thank and link. I was given this award by Clydia Mangold of Three Mango Seeds love seeing her post about her family and different things she creates. Rule #2 I am supposed to tell you seven things about myself that some of you may not know...


1. God has given me five wonderful women who mean the world to me: My wonderful mother, Kimberly, Sheryl, Shana, Janice, and Margret. Anytime I've got a problem I can always go to them for help :)


2. It is possible to drown a fish. I did it accidentally when I was two. Hey, the fish was cold!


3. I've written several short stories that I'm trying to combine into a book of several stories.


4. I've never had a boyfriend and I'm almost 20. I'm going to keep it that way until that special someone comes along.


5. I love watching action movies. Especially the Transformers Trilogy.


6. I am the oldest of eight grand kids.


7. I'm a night owl. On a good night I'll be in bed by 2:00 AM.





Now to pass on the award.. ((drum roll))


Sheryl over at The Altered Passport



And Katie from Beach Town Girl



Head on over to these wonderful blogs to see lots of creativity, everyday life, and fun at the beach!


Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment